almaGRID Software License Agreement
almaGRID – decision support software
(applied system analysis tools)
This is an evaluation edition. Anyone may use it during an evaluation period of 30 days. Following this evaluation period or less, if you wish to continue to use almaGRID, you must purchase a license or use free edition.
By installing this software you agree to the terms of the almaGRID license text below.
almaGRID SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The almaGRID software is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to almaGRID are exclusively owned by the author – Nikita V. Dolgushev.
- Anyone may use evaluation edition of this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use almaGRID, you must purchase a license or use the free edition.
- The almaGRID evaluation edition may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The almaGRID unlicensed evaluation edition may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- There are following basic types of licenses issued for almaGRID:
To purchase a license and to learn abilities/restriction for licensed, evaluation and free editions of almaGRID, please see http://almaGRID.com.
In a network (server/client) environment you must purchase a license for each separate client (workstation) on which almaGRID is installed, used, or accessed. A separate license for each client (workstation) is needed regardless of whether the clients (workstations) will use almaGRID simultaneously or at different times. E.g. if you wish to have 10 different clients (workstations) in your network with access to almaGRID, you must purchase 10 licenses.
A user who has purchased an almaGRID license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use almaGRID on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed almaGRID software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software has an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- almaGRID software is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- To facilitate technical protection measures, the provision of software updates and any dynamically served content, and product support and other services to you, including online access to system analysis resources, you agree that copyright holder and its affiliates may collect, use, store and transmit technical and related information that identifies your computer (including an Internet Protocol Address and hardware identification), operating system and application software and peripheral hardware. Copyright holder and its affiliates may also use this information in the aggregate, in a form which does not personally identify you, to improve our products and services and we may share anonymous aggregate data with our third party service providers.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Nikita V. Dolgushev.
- The Parties shall take all necessary steps to settle all disputes in connection with this License Agreement by means of negotiation. If the Parties fail to settle disputes by means of negotiation such shall be submitted to the Arbitration Court in Sankt-Petersburg, Russian Federation. In all other issues not covered hereby the Parties shall apply the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Installing and using almaGRID signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement you must remove almaGRID files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.